Natalie Williams - Director / Head Coach
Natalie's passion is to train and coach young athletes. She coached High School for nine years and Club for the past 4 years. She believes it is her life goal to give back and share what she has learned from all her incredible experiences.
Natalie shares not only her unique basketball knowledge, but enjoys sharing the important life lessons that playing competitive sports has taught her. Natalie played not only in High School, but also in college at UCLA, the WNBA and for the USA National Team. Natalie is from Taylorsville, Utah.
Education: UCLA Bachelor of Arts, Sociology 1994
2014-2016: 2014-2016 Utah Flash Director and Head Coach
2011-2014 : Juan Diego High School Head Girls Basketball Coach
2009- 2011: Worked as a Mentor for Athletic Quest, helped and prepared High School Athletes for college.
2005-2010: High school assistant basketball coach for Skyline High School where I helped lead the Lady Eagles to 2 State championships (06’ 08)
2005-2008: WNBA Regional Scout -assessed college players for the WNBA.
2003-2005: WNBA Power forward, starter for the Indiana Fever. 3 year team captain
1999-2002: WNBA Power forward, starter for the Utah Starzz.
1998-2002: Gold Medalist with the USA National Basketball Team
1997-1999: ABL Power forward, starter for the Portland Power as well as 3 year captain. ABL 1998 MVP
1994- 1996: Member of the USA National Volleyball Team. Trained and travelled all over the world competing at the highest competitive level.
1990- 1994: UCLA Women’s Basketball Team 4 year starter
1989-1993: UCLA Women’s Volleyball Team 4 year starter NCAA Division 1 First team.
1990 & 1991: National Champion.
- 2016 Inducted into the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame
- 2016 Named to ALL Century Pac 12 Team
- 2000 USA Women’s Basketball Olympic Gold Medalist
- 1998, 2002 Basketball World Champion Gold Medalist
- 2004, Inducted into the UCLA Hall of Fame• 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999 WNBA All-Star
- 2001, 2000, 1999 First team all WNBA
- 1999 USA Basketball player of the year
- 1998 ABL MVP and ABL All-Star
- One of the Top 5 Rebounders in Women’s Basketball History
- 1990, 1991 NCAA Volleyball National Champion
- 4 time NCAA Volleyball First Team All American
- 1992 NCAA Volleyball Player of the Year
- 1994 NCAA Basketball Kodak First Team All American
- Pac 10 Athlete of the decade
- UTAH Female Athlete of the Century